"Welcome to my Inner Expressions of My Psyche "

This Is My first time to create a blog ,so I may need a little guidance on how some of these applications work. I created this to express my passion for Music ,Art, and Dance. In return I wish to meet others just like me that I can share some of my experiences and hope to make some lifelong friends. Through the use of this blog I will upload video's expressing how I sense the world around me and the many ways I express myself through the arts. I decided to post my videos of me and my hula hoops, this is what I do for a great aerobic workout which is fun. I love to draw ,Dance ,and spend time in nature.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Photons Or Chi?

I am writing this from my personal journal to get this information out to people to see if maybe they have seen some of the things I have seen this is actually a continuation from my previous post. I have like 30 pages and I am also a online school student with school work too ,so typing all that's in my journal its not happening overnight. I am  going to be explaining these objects of light that I see all the time; I am trying to figure out WTF they are. I want to say what I see are photons, but my boyfriend argues with me and says I can't see them that they are too small and move very fast well I think I do see them with certain mediums, such as my lasers, smoke, and just by defocusing my eyes I see a different world.These objects I am going to draw and then post it along with this post so that anyone reading can get a idea to what I am seeing. If I stare at one of these objects they will actually allow me stare at them for a good amount of time. They like to zoom all around my crib and they like zigzag. I wonder how this is possible how am I able to see these things and other people seem to not be capable of seeing what I do at times it frustrates me. I even show them how to defocus their eyes to where they can capture this intelligent holographic form of light. I say it is intelligent because I have had incidences where they like connect to my fingers.  I want to call them photons because that is what is being channeled to me through my higher self. They are freaking light particles that I so happen to see. Anyways I can do this thing with my eyes in which I can zoom in and capture observe then zoom out. The funny thing is that they will actually allow me to observe them then they like blow up in my face, and sometimes they are in a hurry and signal to me not now. they come in various colors mainly green or white  sometimes depend on the medium I use to capture them. It is usually the least expected moment when I do see them ,so that being said I am not really looking for them they just like appear. I also see waves of color shoot out of my speakers and then a web-like grid. Sometimes the color is green,pink,purple, maybe according to the frequencies of the music I listen to. I love to put on some bizarre psytrance or electro and just watch my whole home fill up with vibrating color waves. Anywhoo I have other work to do I will continue this later until then feedback is much appreciated :)

1 comment:

  1. Is there anyway i can like make all of my post together without this split????

    ReplyDelete