"Welcome to my Inner Expressions of My Psyche "

This Is My first time to create a blog ,so I may need a little guidance on how some of these applications work. I created this to express my passion for Music ,Art, and Dance. In return I wish to meet others just like me that I can share some of my experiences and hope to make some lifelong friends. Through the use of this blog I will upload video's expressing how I sense the world around me and the many ways I express myself through the arts. I decided to post my videos of me and my hula hoops, this is what I do for a great aerobic workout which is fun. I love to draw ,Dance ,and spend time in nature.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Psychedelic Dragon


This is my psychedelic dragon I free handed and then digitally colored. The software I used was a bit tricky but I managed. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment